Email Marketing Agency
Email marketing for all
Email is not dead
Email marketing is simple, cost-effective, and provides insight into your target audience.
There’s a common misconception that email marketing is outdated because email has been around for decades. That’s like saying the Internet is on its way out because it’s old technology.
Email marketing capabilities have grown in size and performance as Internet technologies have skyrocketed.
We’ll discuss whether your business would benefit from an email marketing agency during your initial assessment with our team. If it would, we’ll incorporate email marketing into your marketing strategy. Here are some things to consider . . .
To Email Market or Not to Email Market, That is the Question
- 2020 was a big year for Email because it grew to 4 billion users worldwide. (FinancesOnline). People are still checking their email.
- By 2025, daily Email users are projected to rise to 4.6 billion users worldwide. (Statista)
- Email is getting lighter and more intelligent, and developers have better integrated it into digital workspaces. (Forbes)
That’s the big picture. Here’s the bottom line–email marketing can directly lead to higher revenue for your company. That’s where an email marketing agency comes in.
What’s the Bottom Line on Email Marketing?
- Cost-Effective–according to a digital marketing study, the median email marketing ROI is 122%. Also, you can say goodbye to print costs, postage fees, and standard advertising rates.
- Measurable Targeting–we can segment your subscribers and see which users are opening, clicking, and buying. Then, we’ll target your email marketing campaign according to your users’ specific interactions.
- Build Brand Awareness–59% of shoppers buy from brands they know (TailorBrands).
- Customizable Content–Our content writers craft your messaging to create a positive and consistent experience for your users. People no longer only buy products and services–they buy experiences (Psychology Today).
- Build Customer Loyalty–For most businesses, 80% of your revenue will come from return customers (Small Biz Trends). Email marketing helps to nurture those relationships and let’s them know when it’s time to purchase again.
An Email Marketing Agency That Gets Results
At ARC, we have the best of both worlds–we have in-house developers that know how to implement your email marketing campaigns and read the data to grow your customer base and revenue. We also have content writers who know how to craft your brand’s message to target your audience specifically.
The tech nerds don’t love writing, and the writers don’t geek out over software. Together, we excel at ensuring our team meets all your digital marketing needs!